Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog #10

Yay last one! So it turns out that my phone is a lost cause. I have spent the last three hours on the phone with different people in the tech department of apple. Because I have apple-care, apples insurance, I only have to pay $50 bucks rather than the $500 or so that it would be to get a brand new one. The downside is I paid $100 dollars for apple care and now $50 dollars for a new phone. Oh well I guess that's what i get for being a klutz. So needless to say once I left Scotty's my night was not super amazing considering the fact that I had to then tell my father what happened and then spend three hours mostly on hold while being transferred to different departments.
On a happier note this week has been pretty amazing especially when I got to see the Life of Pi on Saturday.  For those of you who don't know the story begins in India. India is one of the many places I want to visit because it is so beautiful and it has such an amazing culture. From everyone I have ever talked to I have heard that it is the biggest culture shock they have ever had non the less I am still drawn to India, i t intrigues me. My parents however are not too keen on this idea of mine. India is notorious for having constant power outages as well as food shortages. They are still in somewhat of a transition stage some of India longs to become westernized while the rest of India is adamant about sticking to the old traditions. Oh gosh now I am just rambling, according to my mother I could talk about India for hours on end if you get me talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment