Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog #10


       This shall be my final blog. It was good semester with all of you guys. I luckily don’t have very many finals, so this semester a good way to ease into college life. It’s just going to get tougher from here on out. Although if it didn’t, then what would be the point? Personally, I need something at least a little bit challenging to keep my interest. I also hope to find more fun experiences and meet new people in the next semester. With that said, I’m more focused on Christmas over next semester at the moment.
I have to say that Christmas is my favorite holiday, and it’s not just because of the presents. All of the decorations, the feeling, and the snow (hopefully) are good parts of it as well. I already have my Christmas stations on Pandora set and playing. The music really brings about that “Christmas spirit.” It’s not the best, but I have already decorated my room. Christmas dinner is probably the best I eat all year. It’s even better than Thanksgiving in my opinion, but I’ll have to wait until break for it. With that said, I wish you all the best of luck on your finals. Keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment