Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog #10

Wow, this semester flew right by us.  Doesn't like we have been in college for four months.  Now only five and half more years to go. lol   Before I break out the unlimited Halo 4 and chocolate candy, I have to make it through dead week and finals week.  I've heard some very scary things about both.  I'm trying to stay positive and drink Starbucks to make it through, but I feel that I may need another outlet.  Thank God I only have two finals that will be over the last Wednesday, so at least I get to go home a little earlier.  I really need to study for these last two exams.  The university puts so much emphasis on finals and how they can make or break you.  I really need to make me.  I will take finals very serious, but I refuse to let them drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment