Monday, November 26, 2012

Blog # 9

So over break I went to see my lovely grandparents in Iowa. It was great to see them and my cousins who I haven't seen in over a year. I do however wish I would have gone home instead of going to Iowa so I could see all my friends I haven't seen since August. Since my grandparents could tell I was sad about this and a little bored since I didn't know anyone in the town but them they came up with their own "fun " alternatives. This consisted of me spending 12 hours in a tractor plowing their corn fields  Waking up at 4 a.m. to sit in a deer stand in 30 degree weather and not see a single deer. And go to walmart on black Friday. I tell you if one more soccer mom shoves a cart into my back to get her kid a barbie I might snap. Overall however I had a very enjoyable break. I got to see lots of my family and eat delicious food. I hope everyone else had a fantastic thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment