Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blog #10

Turkey, catching up with friends and family, pumpkin pie, Christmas decorations, and Christmas music. There's nothing like being home for Thanksgiving break. My favorite thing about going home for break was spending time with my family. I don't go home very often so we always have things to talk about. And of course I love the homemade meals. Thanksgiving dinner is the best. It's the only day when you can eat so much food and people won't judge you...maybe. This is my favorite time of the year. Now I can finally listen to Christmas music! I seriously can't wait until Christmas. I love coming back to campus and seeing Christmas trees and lights all around. It makes it that much easier to know that Christmas is right around the corner. I can't believe that the semester is almost over! Only three more weeks!!! But, it's going to be a pretty tough three weeks. Finals week will be difficult and it will be filled with lots of study breaks, caffeine, late nights, and lots of studying. We are almost done with our first semester of college. And I don't think my first college semester could have gone better. I love Purdue so much and I'm so glad I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment